Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Us-China Diplomatic relations.

On a personal, note, US-China relations have been viewed highly by many people and is (for me) personally regarded as one of the tribulation essences of who I am.

Essences of my identity:

President Hujintao and Barack Obama together forged a tie deeply rooted within the fundamental principles of the US and China both. Both of these nations consequentially want to illustrate their powerfulness by trying to explain to each other the potential consequences of a bad exchange. Now, bad on their terms means negative, or psychologically upsetting. It is up to them to illustrate how they feel for one another. Therefore, it is also a big deal for them to want to exchange dialogue over different regions of their presidencies. For instance, is the communist government very communist at all anymore? State media brings us coverage of the two presidents talking about affairs that bothers both sides, as well as what each party doesn't like about the other. Therefore, can China really be called communist? Could it be capitalist-communist underneath all the hokus-pokus proposed by the government? The hokus-pokus generated by the communist government is rather interesting. It is neither a communist party, nor a capitalist democratic establishment. Indeed, how could this be so interesting? I have stayed in China for ten years before coming to the United States. before that, I resided here. Therefore, I have met French people, met German people, Taiwanese people, Cantonese people, Italian people, Australian people, British people, Indian people, New Zealanders, Japanese people, Koreans, Polish people, Thai people, Phillipino people, etc. I feel so entrenched within this horrible mind frame that I dangerously forget all about what the issues are, essentially. In my world. The world is mightily funny. Still, to see Barack Obama- the US president - engross on an expedition of Shanghai is exciting. I like it a lot. Issues like this are stupid and irrelevant to temper tantrums. I like it, though. it's relatively objective advice. It's relatively objective advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment