Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spouses





Finally finished laying out this song, it doesn't have the electric guitar part recorded which was actually the first thing written that started this song, so I am excited to hear it now with all this new accompaniment. I have this hoping feeling that the saxophone part will become huge when i get kerry to play trombone and ian to record trumpet. I want it to be super 50's big band soundingishhh. album is coming along, i feel a little less like everything is in pieces and more like slowly moving towards cohesive songs. I guess I just am still getting used to this new process of working in sections and at first and then later editing a full length collage of the pieces into a song. its kind of this blind hope that once i am done with a couple parts that they will somehow fit nicely together...

No comments:

Post a Comment