Wednesday, October 7, 2009

videos and editing

really happy with the progress I'm making on reinserting the sound effects back into a music video, very interesting, like I'm constructing a world that becomes more and more real with every inlay of sound. I'm also recording almost all sounds myself, which is also very interesting for me. I also like the whole idea of having a structure upon which to apply work, and I don't feel like I'm painting by numbers because 1)this is not an often done thing, and so the product itself will be conceptually (if not actually) interesting 2) the work is engrossing and extremely open ended 3) it's interesting to see how the combination of the sound and video manipulate the two, and my understanding of how the space within the video is perceived.

anyways also check out my video site: www.wavesofbliss.tk

1 comment:

  1. I just go through to your article. It is too good and so much interesting and informative also. I really enjoyed a lot when I read that article. And I learn many thinks through this article. So thanks for sharing with me such a nice article. For the more information visit on www(dot)oltrelogo(dot)com.
    Montaggio Video

    ReplyDelete